Front Bumber...HELP!!

Marrk

Wrench Pro
Car
Clio MkII 1.2
Hi
I've posted on here before about removing my front bumper and have had some feedback but i just cannot do it!
I was wondering whether anyone would be able to meet me and help me do it near the surrey/sussex area i would really appreciate it!!
Thanks
Mark

Surely it's simples? Shame you didn't post up this weekend as I was in Surrey all day saturday and sunday morning and I'd have whipped it off for you. What are you struggling with exactly?

I guess im being a bit simple,lol as a lot of people have said
its fairly easy. Maybe after doing it once i would know exactly
what to do but i have never taken the front bumper off before. I just cant find all the bolts to unscrew and am scared of snapping things or braking the bumper. Where abouts are you from?

Birmingham way but I'm in Hartlepool at the moment. I haven't worked on a Clio for a couple of years now but it'll just be a case of finding the bolts and undoing. Likely there's bolts underneath, and each side of the bumper going into the wing, then bolts securing the top of the bumper also, perhaps even under the headlights/indicators. You may also have to unscrew the front arch liners from the bumper first.

Might be wise to pick up a Haynes manual for your car if you don't already have one?

ALOT easier than i thought..managed to do it, there were 2 bolts either side above the wheel arch liners then just wiggle the bumber off...cheers for the help!