Ford Scorpio 1994-1998 Customization

A

agentvip93

Hello everybody!

I am new on this forum and I register because I would need some advice from experienced users when it comes to cars engines and customizing. I don't know very much about engines but I am into exterior styling and customizing mostly. I currently own a 1998 Ford Scorpio 2.3 Petrol, Full Options, Saloon, Automatic, 147bhp. Because is my favorite car when it comes to every detail I decided to customize it fully. When it comes to saloon car's I am not really into petrol engines so I mostly prefer an diesel engine. What I want to do is to replace the existing petrol engine with an approximate 200bhp 3.0l diesel engine and with a 6 gears gearbox. Not only these 2, I also want some good double exhaust system, something like 4-1-2 (mufflers in both sides L&R) and a nice set of 19" rims + additional addons such as customized bumpers, side-skirts, spoiler, tinted windows and AV system. I would need some help with the engine because i don't really know what engine can I chose to fit on the chassis, i would prefer an engine to fit exactly but I am OK with another engine as well. I'd also like the engine to be about 5-8 yrs newer than the car to reduce the fuel consumption and to increase the horse power.

If there is anyone that knows something about this I would be grateful if would give me some advice about engine replacement, transmision replacement and exhaust replacement.

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Good luck buddy! :)