Fines for dirty cars

Good idea actually. How on earth are people supposed to get caught speeding if there car is so dirty the plate is unreadable!?

On a serious note, its a good idea. A very dirty car can have serious issues with viability, especially if mud or dirt is partially blocking head lights or brake lights.

Lucky I always brake when I see cars a further up then me start braking. Had quite a few filthy cars where their rear lights are so dirty you cannot see the brakes come on!

Dirty number plates are already covered by existing legislation. Also, if the car is considered to be in a dangerous condition, ie lights not visible or windows obsured then you can be pulled and charged.

Dirty number plates are already covered by existing legislation. Also, if the car is considered to be in a dangerous condition, ie lights not visible or windows obsured then you can be pulled and charged.

Then we have nothing to worry about! :)

Not that is it actually enforced... Police are too busy catching pot smokers and sitting by the side of the road waiting for someone 4 miles over the speed limit.

ox65n2z.jpg