fiesta mk7.5 2013 1.5 sport powershift ti-vct petrol n/a

Try superchips and celtic tuning, both UK based. They might have something they can do for you.

Is this the Diesel engine? If so I'm pretty sure a remap is out there for you. Hopefully you can get a flash it yourself module through the post from one of these UK dealers.

The word petrol in the title seems to give a little clue as to the fuel used. However, the 1.5l engine is a diesel.

So, which is it cesar22?

If it is the diesel, Celtic Tuning quote a BHP increase from 73 to 110 and a torque improvement from 136 lb.ft to 190.

The word petrol in the title seems to give a little clue as to the fuel used. However, the 1.5l engine is a diesel.

So, which is it cesar22?

If it is the diesel, Celtic Tuning quote a BHP increase from 73 to 110 and a torque improvement from 136 lb.ft to 190.
That's what confused me too OG! I couldn't find a 1.5 petrol for this year either.

Try superchips and celtic tuning, both UK based. They might have something they can do for you.

Is this the Diesel engine? If so I'm pretty sure a remap is out there for you. Hopefully you can get a flash it yourself module through the post from one of these UK dealers.
its a petrol

So, which is it cesar22?

petrol, i have an asian spec. from the Philippines

What does the ti-vct mean?

Looking on the net it does seem to be an n/a 1.5

Not a huge amount you can do with small n/a engines without spending a LOT.

twin independent variable camshaft timing, it is an n/a. i know the gains are small. but i still want it if ever somebody have an idea where i could get one.