engine conversions

kevrobey

doses any one know were i could an engine conversion done. im looking to makeing my civic sport in to a beast hopefuly about 300+ bhp if possible.

Where abouts do you live mate?

Do you know which engine you want? (If not, see this thread: http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f19/honda-engine-swaps-4053/)

Which engine do you currently have?
prince iv heard and seen that your the man about engiene swaps

my girlfriend has an accord 96, 2.0 lsi their the rover 600 with a honda engiene
now we cant sell it for love nor money, and she wants somthing smaller like a 1.4
the only reason is the tax is very expensive, but id love to swap the engiene in to a civic

so mate, whats the best(easiest,straight foward car) to do this???
the lower the litre of car, the better as the tax would be cheap

prince iv heard and seen that your the man about engiene swaps

my girlfriend has an accord 96, 2.0 lsi their the rover 600 with a honda engiene
now we cant sell it for love nor money, and she wants somthing smaller like a 1.4
the only reason is the tax is very expensive, but id love to swap the engiene in to a civic

so mate, whats the best(easiest,straight foward car) to do this???
the lower the litre of car, the better as the tax would be cheap

Just need to clarify things here mate... Are you asking which Civic to use? If this is the case I would go for a 1995 (5th gen) Civic LSi Hatchback. To be honest I'd take both cars to a garage and ask them to just swap one into the other. I can't think of a reason why it shouldn't work. It should be a case of literally just swapping things over.