Electric super charger

Don't touch the electric supercharger it's a load of old monkey chuff. Fuel regulators are worth while, as long as you buy a decent one (see Demon tweeks etc) I've been advised to fit one to my car because the at cruising speed the fuel 'leans out' (probably down to the map as a fuel saving measure at motorway speeds), as far as I can tell an upgraded regulator will provided a more consistent fuel pressure & will minimize the leaning out effect. :)

Cheers matey, I couldn't see how it'd make such a big gain from a little 12v motor and fan. I think I'll just leave my induction kit on instead! Having just had a full rebuild and the motor has been "tweaked", as the mechanic put it, it's a lot quicker than it was! But then always on the look for more go. My car isn't running a turbo so I'm not sure if the regulator would make any difference on it's own?

Not a huge difference, the most you can expect an improvement in throttle response. It's a good mod for cars that aren't easily re-mapped. on standard ECU's. :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back