Driftng Video

Doughnutter

Wrench Pro
The road was closed to the public!

{snip video has been removed from YouTube so link is also removed. I'm sure Doughnutter will post up some more soon.;)}

Old Sierra was given to me to me to banger race by my aunt but using it as a tram drifter now! Just a pity the welds on the diff broke leading to a ****ty one wheel burn out at the end!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting Vid - I Like your style but am a little concerned this was done on a public highway :eek:

No need to be concerened matey, this video was taken on a stretch of road that was closed off for a considerable amount of time after a rather large explosion at an oil refinery (mentioning no names but most of u with 1/2 a brain could prob work it out). I would prefer if the location was not openly stated as some of the roads around there are still closed :D and although the site agent (a friend of mine) turns a blind eye to us going down, he wouldn't be too happy if it became common knolledge and he was suddenly swarmed bu drifters!!

Thanx Pixel, rember peeps if u like it pls leave youtube rating and feedback.
Whats the scene like in Wales Pixel, people interested in drifting? Much go on?
Years ago when I was living in Mansfield a geezer drove all the way up from S.Wales to buy a stage 3 head for a XR3i. Now thats commitment!!