debadging a 182 clio on a 54 plate

one in a million

Road Burner
Car
CLIO 182 YAY!!
hey guys i want to debadge my RENAULT SPORT badge but it looks like its a sticky back stuff, but i hear it aint, then it is and then it aint. and what do you reccommend to take it off with and to clean the glue residue off with?

can someone clarify it all, i want to leave the clio badge on because i got a feeling its bolted, on but take the others off. thanks guys.

Bob on detailingworld.com, all the info you'll ever need is there.

Basically it's a hair dryer on it to soften the glue and then pull a string underneath it to break the seal.

right i debadge it yesterday but left the clio badge on because im convinced its riveted, but i went to the renault garage last night and they said i can take it all off, but im not convinced about the clio badge, but i had a go and took the renault and the sport off of it and it took an hour but was well worth it.

had to change mams no. plate, bolts sheared on when taking old one off, so drilled em out a bit and rivits in lol. bit of black paint, bobs your uncle lol

well apparently on mercedez they have been stuck on and rivited, thats the rumour ive heard lol well i will give it another go lol or i might leave the clio, quite like it