d turbo.......turbo upgrade

and the difference between the bosch and lucas can't really be felt...most will tell you it can but it's just down to how good a job you do of tuning it.... and the reason the bosch is preferred is because it can be modified using other parts from other Bosch or jap copy VE pumps.... same goes for Bosch M pumps found on old Mercs

the 1.9 clutch fork will have to be swapped into the hdi box to operate the clutch, the hdi one is completely wrong...

if you use the rear beam tensioning kit then you lose the passive rear wheel steer...
it's up to you really, I can't comment on it being good or bad as I haven't done it myself
a lot of people tend to sway away from it though on a road car as it makes the rear really stiff, not like stiffing the suspension but the bumps really go through the chassis.... so from what other people have told me, for a daily driver...might not be the best... for a toy car then i's worth while but you can even get solid mounts if your hardcore :)

so all said and done... it's up to you...my personal feeling on the subject are that it would be the last thing I upgraded and if I wanted stiffer mounts then I'd just go for the solid group a type or stick with standard mounts...
thanks jarrus...i will get the gearbox changed with a fast road clutch sometime soon then,only reason being it tops out at 108mph but gets their quick with no lag....think it's because of the smaller wheels.
what about rear gti 6 dampers will that stiffen the torsion a little ?

and the difference between the bosch and lucas can't really be felt...most will tell you it can but it's just down to how good a job you do of tuning it.... and the reason the bosch is preferred is because it can be modified using other parts from other Bosch or jap copy VE pumps.... same goes for Bosch M pumps found on old Mercs
think you right mate...got mine to just under 23 psi with no black smoke but i am a bit scared of turning the max fuel up more just incase i blow the engine,allen jeffreys of plymouth will rolling road test it for £60 with vat so when the gearbox is done i will go and have it tested.
as i said before mate get some videos of your's on need to see the beast in action:lol:
thank's for the help.