corsa turbo nightmare

Opelboy

Car
opel corsa 1.3is
hey there i drive a corsa 1.3is witch i dropped a small t2 turbo onto but every time i start using the turbo my lifters get stuck and the valves stick help please

Hello and welcome to TorqueCars, nice to meet you. This sounds like a pretty mental Corsa project.:D

Did you do any head work? Are they original valves and springs? Has the head been reconditioned or better still ported, flowed and big valve converted.

Which cam are you running? What other mods were done to support the turbo?

the head was done and ported redid the motor but seems as if a valve was burnt or one of the lifters went its missing only done 1000km on new motor

Is the engine running lean? How have you altered the timing for the turbo? Are you still running stock injectors and how much boost are you running?

im running the standard injectors and internals only want to boost .4 have added an extra injector driven by a hops switch working on an ellectronic version to control it from the cockput. Could the valves have burnt from driving for less than 10km if it was running to lean. i didnt over rev the motor only up to 5000rpm as i was adjusting the hopps switch to start the extra injector when the boost start

I'd quite like to see some pictures of this setup as I will have a spare KKK K14 (similar to a Garrett T2) and I might fit it to my sisters Corsa SRI 1.4 so any pictures would be great mate :)