Corsa D 1.4 performance tuning

cdn19

Car
Defender 110 Td5
Hi Guys

I have a Corsa D 1.4 16v 2010 model. I'm not too clued up with the mechanics of things though i do want more power on my car, i understand that the gains wouldn be great but is there any suggestions? I have a performance filter and full decat branch and exhaust already.

Thanx alot

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own very special project!

Enjoy! :)

Hello and welcome to the nuthouse mate ;)

fast road cams, gas flowed head and a remap would be next ideas short of ether changing the engine or changing the car

:bigsmile: yOh thanx gUyz they weren't kiddn when they said itz 1 of the friendliest forumz.:p Appreciate the info will look into a Chip and remap thanx alot!

a remap itself wont add much possibly 8bhp if your lucky, although you should feel a difference with the throttle response.

dont bother with chips nowadays no point in ripping the ecu out and changing the chip when i can be written through the diagnostic port

a remap itself wont add much possibly 8bhp if your lucky, although you should feel a difference with the throttle response.

Any flat spots in the rev range should be removed as well meaning smoother acceleration.

It all depends on how much you want to spend on this car.

Welcome to the forum btw!