Childish TLGP

Yugguy

Torque King
Car
Merc C220Cdi Elegan
I'm sorry, I know I'm 40 and should know better. :p

Matey in his BMW came up behind me at the lights on a 2-lane that merges to one, saw an old Bora which is obviously slow and went in the outside lane. I was half a car in front as he started running out of lanes and had to drop back.

I clocked it was a 320d as I let him go at the next lights.

It was an 07 plate which autotrader says is 163 bhp with 0-60 of 8.3 or 8.6, depending on transmission.

So my little Bora is doing ok.

I very rarely do this these days, it was just the automatic assumption I'd be slow that annoyed me. And I was in a hurry.

I'm sorry, I know I'm 40 and should know better. :p

Matey in his BMW came up behind me at the lights on a 2-lane that merges to one, saw an old Bora which is obviously slow and went in the outside lane. I was half a car in front as he started running out of lanes and had to drop back.

I clocked it was a 320d as I let him go at the next lights.

It was an 07 plate which autotrader says is 163 bhp with 0-60 of 8.3 or 8.6, depending on transmission.

So my little Bora is doing ok.

I very rarely do this these days, it was just the automatic assumption I'd be slow that annoyed me. And I was in a hurry.

You are forgiven my son! now say two our fathers and three hail marys :lol:

:lol: The red mist descends! It is a good feeling. I have people on my boot round town but I don't hang about getting up to speed on motorways and dual carriageways and they usually give up their overtaking attempt.

I get that alot off the light's but it's well funny when my measly engine nails them off the line and upto 3rd gear because of it's short ratio's.:lol::lol:
I had an M3 sitting at the side of me the other day creeping forwards because he needed to get in my lane straight after the lights.
Think he was a bit embarrassed when my Focus shot off the line.
He had to absolutely nail his M3 to get past me and TBH I wasn't overly impressed at how quick the M3 was.
Engine sounded awesome but it didn't seem as fast as I thought they where.

:lol: The red mist descends! It is a good feeling. I have people on my boot round town but I don't hang about getting up to speed on motorways and dual carriageways and they usually give up their overtaking attempt.

That's been my favourite ploy for a long time. Sadly it didn't work in the Seat but I could smoke 'em out instead :)

I get that alot off the light's but it's well funny when my measly engine nails them off the line and upto 3rd gear because of it's short ratio's.:lol::lol:
I had an M3 sitting at the side of me the other day creeping forwards because he needed to get in my lane straight after the lights.
Think he was a bit embarrassed when my Focus shot off the line.
He had to absolutely nail his M3 to get past me and TBH I wasn't overly impressed at how quick the M3 was.
Engine sounded awesome but it didn't seem as fast as I thought they where.

probably a replica!
cause statistics show there are more replicas than real 1's;)

statistics are provided by herb:amuse:

Aha I know this....it's crap driver syndrome. The curse of many a BMW drivers!

Your prob right. I dropped him off the lights cause when I see amber and I know it's clear i'm gone.:lol:
Herb it wasn't a Rep mate was a 3.2 evolution cabriolet.;)
I'm not saying I thrashed him all over I just made him look a fool setting off.

Your prob right. I dropped him off the lights cause when I see amber and I know it's clear i'm gone.:lol:
Herb it wasn't a Rep mate was a 3.2 evolution cabriolet.;)
I'm not saying I thrashed him all over I just made him look a fool setting off.

your right the cabriolets m3's arent replicas there hopefull;)
the additional weight and softer chassis dont make them worthy of the m badge imho

Agreed my mate had one a few years ago and was slower to 60 than a standard 3.0 M3.
I could also nail his Cab off the lights in a Vectra Sri.

Nice signature there TN ;) how long have you had that? please say recently otherwise it means i'm due a visit to specsavers :bigsmile:

I don't really get that problem. I find a lot of drivers respect my motor on the road, and tend not to piss about with me. The only ones who do are the boy racers in there 2L Redtop Novers (there are about 3 around here) and there 1.2 Pugs. But I soon make idiots of them. :blink1:

Had a 306 driven buy some christiarno ronaldo wanna be (stupid hair cut and all the ''fake'' bling) and he came along side with his misses in the passenger seat. I was doing the whole racing look, where you look at him, he looks at you, both hands on the steering wheel. (he actually thought he was racing me) then I dropped two gears (two 3rd) and destroyed him. I know it is a little noughty, but sod him. I bet he looked such a fool to his misses! :amuse:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back