Check Parking break system error Toyota Avensis 2016

mantaskka

Car
Toyota Avensis 2.0D
Hi all,

I own Toyota Avensis 2016 2.0 diesel,
Recently Did engine carbon cleaning and got tunned stage 1.
After i was going in 3rd gear pressed the trohttle hard, 4 dashboard lights came on
With message: “Check Parking break system error”
Any ideas how to fix that?
We deleted this error with diagnostic tool, but it came back again after 3 days. Please share your ideas. Car being driven 75km 5 days peer week outside town 100km/h. So i shouldn’t have any dpf or egr issues.

Recently Did engine carbon cleaning and got tunned stage 1.
After i was going in 3rd gear pressed the trohttle hard, 4 dashboard lights came on
With message: “Check Parking break system error”
Any ideas how to fix that?
Embarking on an engine carbon cleaning and tuning your vehicle to stage 1 is a commendable effort to enhance performance and fuel efficiency. However, encountering a "Check Parking Brake System" error with multiple dashboard lights illuminating after pressing the throttle hard in 3rd gear can be disconcerting. Several factors might contribute to this issue, and here are some ideas on how to address and potentially resolve it:

1. Check Parking Brake System Components:Inspect the parking brake system components for any visible damage or loose connections. Ensure that the parking brake is fully disengaged when driving.
  2. Electronic System Reset:Perform a system reset by disconnecting the vehicle's battery for a few minutes. This action can sometimes clear electronic glitches and reset error codes.
  3. ABS and Stability Control Systems:The ABS and stability control systems are often interconnected with the parking brake system. A malfunction in these systems could trigger the warning lights. A diagnostic scan tool can help identify specific fault codes.
  4. Sensor Calibration:After modifications or tuning, some systems may require recalibration. Consult your vehicle's manual or the tuning provider to see if a recalibration or adaptation process is necessary.
  5. Inspect Throttle Position Sensor (TPS):Verify the functionality of the throttle position sensor. A malfunctioning TPS can cause unexpected responses from the engine control unit, triggering warning lights.
  6. Professional Diagnostic Scan:Seek assistance from a professional mechanic or an automotive technician with access to advanced diagnostic tools. A comprehensive scan can pinpoint the specific issue and guide you toward an accurate solution.
  7. Review Tuning Parameters:If the tuning process involved adjustments to engine parameters, review the settings to ensure they are within recommended limits. Incorrect tuning can lead to unexpected electronic issues.
  8. Wiring and Connections:Inspect the wiring and connections related to the throttle, ABS, stability control, and parking brake systems. Damaged or loose connections can disrupt the communication between components.
Remember, addressing complex electronic issues may require specialized knowledge and tools. If the problem persists or if you're unsure about the diagnosis, consulting with a professional automotive technician or contacting the tuning service provider for guidance is advisable. They can perform a thorough diagnosis and help you rectify the specific issue affecting your vehicle's performance and safety systems.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back