Charade Turbo

I am selling my 2 door 1991 Daihatsu Charade Turbo. It is NOT the GTTI model but is the same spec as the GTXX with power steering, aircon, electric mirrors, bucket seats, moto lita steering wheel, the rest of the interior is showroom condition and i have any parts i took off so it can be switched back to standard.

The engine had a top end rebuild as the rings and bottom end bearings were too new to change at 12,000 genuine miles. I fitted a brand new facet race fuel pump and made up a replacement 2" exhaust (standard size) the turbo spools up fine theres loads of power, and everything works in the car.

The bodywork isnt great theres no rust or major damage but she could do with a tidying up to make the outside mint aswell. I also found a set of brakes that had larger diameter discs and had much bigger calipers with the same bolting points so theyre fitted now and im in the process of fitting fully adjustable shocks with stiffer springs.

Bad news: the engine isnt running 100% theres 1 or 2 flatspots in the aceleration i didnt mess with the carb or anything just dont have the time to work on it any more as I have started too many projects and some have to go.

The asking price is €2000 but i am open to offers, no silly offers as i know how much this car is worth and i know how rare they are. If you dont believe me, find another!! Send me a message for details or to view

Last edited by a moderator:
There you go! on my profile, various stages during the build. Since i last was on i have modified the dash with 3 extra clocks (ammeter, boost guage and lambda guage) better speakers and a decent head unit. I have a second set of everything (seats, dash, etc.) to turn the car back to original if desired

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back