Torque Cars

Calibra air suspension and full bodykit

Discussion in 'Calibra' started by obi_waynne, 24 June 2008.

1. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    This Calibra has a very comprehensive bodykit with some very nice alloy wheels. The problem with fitting nice alloys is that you also want the car to be lowered and this play havock with speed bumps. The solution lies in air suspension. With a* control switch inside the car you can change the ride height from [...]
    More...

What do you think of this then? Is this your thing?

2. Massive

Massive Torque Master

Weir
    Car:
    Clio 172 Cup
    so which would be better hydrolic or air susp? cos i am thinking of getting one of these, i dont want to make my car hop or anything, cos its stupid in my opinion! but as a performance point of view, what are the pros and cons of each?

3. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Niether are brilliant for performance. Air is probably more forgiving and stable than hydraulics. Find NEEVE - I think he is the owner of that Calibra and he can tell you what he thinks himself.

It is cool though ;)

4. Massive

Massive Torque Master

Weir
    Car:
    Clio 172 Cup
    yea i want my car to lift up :D but not bounce, just lift it up for speed bumps and hills