Torque Cars

Best Audi ever made

Discussion in 'Audi forums' started by obi_waynne, 16 June 2009.

1. rohitkumar

rohitkumar Wrench Pro

India
    Car:
    Maruti Wagon R
    i do not have any Audi car, but if I got a choice to select or own any of the Audi without thinking of money then I would like to go for Audi R8.

2. SLEEPER

SLEEPER Pro Tuner

I will say the original quattro (but that wont surprise anyone )

A few comments
    the r8 is a very nice looking car but you can hardly say it is faster than more expensive cars without mentioning there is a much cheaper car available with better perfomance.
    Cant be the rs4 because the engines clog up after quite low mileage on a regular basis.

As an obvipus fan of fast sleeper estates the rs6 needs a mention and probably comes a good second to the oringinal quattro.

For me first is almost always best.

3. Samael

Samael Full member

Russia, Moscow region
    Car:
    Audi S2
    Audi Quattro Sport S1 and Audi S2

4. HugoBoss

HugoBoss The Torque Meister

Australia NSW
    Car:
    r33 skyline gtst