beast will not start

nailz306

Wrench Pro
Car
2.0 hdi turbo 306
hello there my 306 will not start firstly i changed the glow plugs stil no start! ive undone the injectors there's fuel running through! checked the fuel filter all seems well! i had my mate tow me to bump start it starterd but i had no control of the acceleration the faster we moved the speedo went up but then when we stopped it cut out can anyone help?? thanks

not had it through diagnostics yet ive called a few mobile mechanics bud no one will come out hahah one of my mates is gona give us a tow to a garage close to mine so fingers crossed it should get sorted! the car has some bag electrical problems do you rekon a new ecu and wiring loom would stop any future faults??

I don't think it will be anything too big or expensive. Its french, not used to the weather. She will probably fix her self again when it warms up a bit. :D

i got told it may be the fuel pump so checked it out seems to be good!! i got some mobile mechanic coming out tomoz to do the diagnostics so fingers crossed he should sort it out!

If you've undone the injectors chances are you've got an air lock in the system. Isn't there a plunger ontop of the fuel pump on these that primes the system?
If so give that a go.

i dont have a clue haha ill check that out! I read that the negative cable to gearbox is common for breaking so gona check that before the mechanic comes!hopefully its that so i can save so wedge

no worries mate i just check the earth cables all seems good guess ill wait for the mechanic ill let yous no how it goes!

boomin got it sorted the diagnostic said p1517 engine immobiliser function failed he charged me 30 had to take it to the place i got my car remaped 80 to get it reprogrammed its all good now chanbged the glow plugs to no more hesitation on the starting!!