Bailey DV30 Recirculating Dump Valve

Car
01 Audi TT Quattro
I recently install a Bailey DV30 recirculating dump valve in my 2001 Audi TT quatrro. I haven't made any other modification to the car so i was wondering if installing the DV30 would hurt the car's performance more then help? I guess what i'm trying to figure out is if the car doesn't have any extra turbo boost, would the DV30 value function properly?
After install the DV30, I have notice a lot less lag at higher RPM's (3K and higher) but I have also noticed that from a stop, I have jerky acceleration.

hey and welcome to the site mate.

have all 3 connections been done up tightly ?
do you know what pressure the spring is set for ?

lag above 3k is none existant as standard unless the original DV was split - more than likely

The smallest of the three hoses needs a better clamp since the one i had was to big. Basically, that hose is just on with no clamp. I have some on order that should do the trick.

How do i check to see what pressure the spring is set for and what pressure should it be set to0?

ask bailey if they do other springs 1st. i know forge have springs set for different pressures.
not sure what the 225 runs at. what boost does it run at ? should sprng should open a bit above this

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back