Torque Cars

Audi S-8 Help

Discussion in 'A8/S8' started by Luxthor, 13 November 2006.

1. Luxthor

Luxthor New member

Hello all. I hope i've finally reached folks that can assist me with a problem i'm having. I just ordered a 2007 Audi S-8 with all the bells and whistles. I'd like to tune it up to it's full potential. However i'm not gonna even attempt to touch this car myself. It's very expensive and i know what i'll do to it if i try. I'm actually seeking to find a reputable shop anywhere in Germany where i can send it to get the work done by folks who will do it right and then guarantee the work. I'm in Germany and plan on being here for a while (years). A complete list of suggestions as to what needs to be done to it to get the results i seek and the order in which i should have these mods done would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,
    Lux.

2. thexav

thexav Pro Tuner Staff Member

Car:
    2002 Clio 172
  3. Luxthor

Luxthor New member

Thanks X, i'm all over it. "preciate the quick comeback as well. Keep up the happy.