Torque Cars

Audi A8L 2006 Day light driveing lights

Discussion in 'A8/S8' started by oldmichiganman, 23 August 2018.

1. oldmichiganman

oldmichiganman Newbie

Michigan
    Car:
    2006 AUDI a8l
    I saw he post by Marco and it didn't help. Maybe because my car is USA. Yet another video showed a micro bulb which is not the same as daylight bulb.

I definitely don't want to pull the @#$#@$# bumper off to get to it. Also my hands (paws is a better word) just don't fit in there.

Does anyone have advice?

2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Hi guide was also for an older model, so your's might be different as it's after the facelift.

To get to the low beams you must remove the front wheels and the inner fender liner and then you get to the access cover for the low beams. It's crazy I know but AFAIK is the only easy way to change these bulbs.