Any Hyundai owners???

Yes mate, since saturday just gone(the 6th of feb) I am the proud owner of a Gen1 2.0l Coupe in yellow. Completely stock except for the headunit, soon to be modded(payday can't come soon enough!!!). Before saturday I had an Audi A3 1.6i which was swapped for the Coupe. I haven't even had chance to clean it yet but as soon as it is I'll take and post some pics.

Yeah, I had it since August and having already had one engine rebuild it went back to RSD for another fortnight within 4 months of it leaving there the first time around so I decided to get shot of it. Now I have a new toy to play with :)

i drive a black genesis coupe 2.0t and i love it! :love:

I have it lowered on Tein S Tech springs and i put in an aftermarket intake that i put together myself.

You'll have to get to 10 posts gencoupe and then you'll be able to upload some pics for us. I bet the teins really improved the handling.

yeah i'll have to start doing some posts so i can upload some pics, but yeah the handling is amazing. Even the stock springs were very good, but these are even better. I'm aiming to put in some sway bars next, then some exhaust :bigsmile:

I own a 2002 Getz, just reached 40.000 km (around 24.500 miles) this weekend and is all stock (for now). Got some plans but not the money to make them happen. Part of it was repainted this summer.

1600 cc, automatic (whish it was manual), 109 hp and everything works perfectly

It's great to see some other Hyundai owners here. I have a 2007 Tiburon SE with a 2.7 liter V6 with a 6 speed manual transmission. I've had it for about 6 months now and am new to tuning and looking for some suggestions on what to start with. The car was already lowered when I bought it and I've got an AEM cold air intake coming and a Seibon vented carbon fiber hood. I'm looking at upgrading the exhaust and replacing the factory seats with Corbeau LG1's. Any ideas on what kind of weight reduction can be gained from replacing the seats? I plan to keep the engine naturally aspirated, but would like to get as much power out of it as possible while still keeping it comfortable as a daily driver. Thanks.

Hi guys!!! Long time I wasn't here)))
I just did some little mods on my Sonata too. Upgraded clutch, and waiting for new chip which will add some horses))))))

Got a 99 tiby 2.0 5 speed. Lowered, Chamilion painted, suposed to be chipped "atleast thats what the previous owner stated", sitting on a set of 17 and a body kit. I want this car to go a lot faster tho but it is what it is right now. I am try to get some tuning idea as well.

Hi guys.

I just bought a sonata AT.2.0.Did some major parts repalcement.It looks ok.but having some problem on the transmission.The second gear doesnt goes in smoothly into third.Its ok when the engine is cold.In fact it doesnt happen all the time.What could it be.You some gear oil treatment will do the work.

Cheers

Murali

hi,i have a coupe se,not much ya can do to save weight on these heavy monster,if they wa so much lighter they would go like a rocket.mybe remove air con,lightened clutch,stainless exhaust,light rims,but ya not gunna get much weight of their.

i have getz 1.1 12 v they old 4 years and have 51000 km on watch.i tuned him with chip-tuning,install kn panel air filter drilling airbox,remove distriction rezonant box,put two sport exaust .now have 85 ks on star he have 66 ks.im very happy with this car everthink on him is ok.

Hi all,
I do not have Hyundai model but I have Maruti Wagon R since 2007. But I am thinking of purchasing a new one. Suggest a new model under the budget of Rs. 5 to Rs. 6 lac.

hi.
new here. have had this 03 elantra gls for over a year now and decided to turn it into my business/work beater. have grown to love it and will try to unlock as much potential as i can. only mods to date are side skirts and front/rear lips,18" rims (HUGE mistake. hard on ride and handling. going back to 16's or to 17's), wrapped the exterior, and upgraded the air intake. more mods to come.

Hi Jason
Must be millions of hyundai owners out there.It will come with a rush I think.
My 1.6 getz (auto) is going great.
Can any one give some details on the chip and where to get it, as I would like to have some more power.

Gotta Tuscani, aka Tiburon, recently gonna see how much horse power a 4cyl can make with a huge turbocharger. After I find out where I can get a replacement engine for when this one blows :D

2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T

I don't know if they have these in Europe, they are kind of rare even over here. But man, it is an awesome car! It's a lot of fun to drive and mod.

Got an 05 Lantra 5-spd with a Specter Stage 2 clutch in her. Okay, it's the wife's car. But she does let me run her up to 6000 on occasions. We would have bought a Tib back then, but my butt wouldn't fit. So we got the next best.