Any 7 series out there?

mcallister

I am curious if anyone has built a 7 series, preferably an E38. I have a stock 1995 740 IL. I am going to do performance mods. Paint, wheels, exhaust. I have always loved the body style!

mcallister

rohitkumar

*Your whole post seemed to be an advertisement which is not allowed under our rules and without express permission from the administration team first*

T9 man
Super Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Oh, ok. All is good over here. : ) By the way, this is a very old thread! I still have the car, it's all modded out and the way I want it. : )

^Oh, ok. All is good over here. : ) By the way, this is a very old thread! I still have the car, it's all modded out and the way I want it. : )

Thats good to hear buddy, now you have finally reached 10 posts you can post up some photos ;)

BMW India brought the limited Edition BMW 7 Series sedan. An expanded 123.1 inch wheelbase on the 750Li equates to additional leg room in the already luxurious interior. The front seats have 20-way power adjust. The BMW 7 series price is Rs 73,00,000 and upwards, the sedan now offers an enticing option to carry the rich heritage of BMW to bank upon the deeply embedded musical fantasies running through the veins. This car is a luxury cruiser not a race car.