angel eyes, dummies

T

TalesinMerlin

Hi guys, I just bought my 1st car (Rover 416i, not the most exciting vehicle, but I like it!) and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can get angel eyes to fit this make, are they easy to fit?, are they worth it? etc. etc. Oh and if anyone knows of any decent 'cars for dummies' books/mags? Seriously my knowledge goes as far as "petrol in, car go!" thats the theory anyway!:cheesy:

Motobuild racing are your only chance really. They did get a batch of Lexus rear lights made up for this series of Rover.

As the headlights need to be properly aligned it is not really a DIY fit but you can fit them yourself and let a garage with MOT test facilities do the final adjustments for you.

There are quite a few good mags about. There is mechanics weely and quite a few good books on amazon. Wayne recommended one on here which is quite a good read but I can't remember the title of it. I'll see if I can find it.

Grab yo bad self a Haynes for your car, some spanners and get tinkering. You'll learn about what really counts that way, not all this theory rubbish ;)

to get the lights alighnent pretty well park up and mask off the light pattern on the wall. change them over during the day then make the adjustments the next night. does mean you cant drive the car for a day like.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back