alloy wheel options/recommendations

Car
getz 1.3 gsi 5 door
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum so be gentile ha. I've driven numerous cars over my time from small hatchbacks to 200 bhp gas guzzlers. I moved to run a cheap and cheerful car and bought a hyundai getz as the wife has the new family car. I have tp say its a great wee car for driving just looks like a wet weekend in Aberdeen. I have always added mods like alloys etc to my cars and looking to fire a relatively cheap set on the getz. Does anyone have any suggestions or is anyone selling a set ?

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Alloy wheels is without doubt a personal choice, what looks good for you may look terrible to someone else.

Have a look on eBay if your looking for something cheap. Also check out local suppliers of alloy wheels as many people upgrade and part exchange their old wheels, so it is possible that you could pick up a bargain :)

Make sure you confirm that they will fit your car though ;)

Hi sleeper, the hyundai wheels arent too pretty so I think a set of aftermarker wheels are the way to go. Not sure if I can get away with 17" tho I think prob 16" will be the max I can fit.