after market radio and lcd display

barnsleylad

Car
2.4 MIVEC Grandis
anyone know of a way to still change the lcd display eg miles remaining and consuption with a aftermarket radio fitted is it possible or are you stuck with whats showing at the time of change. i think most mitsubishis are like this so i would think someone has found a way but cant find anything on the net.

Is it a 2 panel display one in the radio and one above it? My old Astra has something similar to this but I couldn't get a radio that used the secondary display. You might find better/higher spec Mitsubishi radios in breakers yards and then just wire in an amp, get some nicer speakers and fit an MP3 connection for the best of both worlds.

I will have a hunt around for you and see what I can find.

the grandis im picking up this weekend has a blaupunkt headunit and multi cd which i beleve is after market . now as i rember theres a info button on the head unit but im not sure if this is for the radio or the trip display. on my space wagon the radio has a button with display on it which changes the display and press and hold to reset cons and avrage consupsion etc which is the same on the other grandis iv seen