Accord type r brakes

adreidy

Car
Accord 2L VTEC
right lads, im having alot of trouble now, one of the boys suggested puttin the type r brakes on my accord VTEC but i cannot find them for sale anywere, does anyone have any links or know of any sites were i can get them please

You'll have to keep your eye out for an Accord Type R being broken mate. Probably the cheapest way to do it tbh. Other options are to contact Jap breakers yards. Grab a copy of Banzai and you'll find loads. You could also give Hond-R a call (01235 530055). They're a Honda tuning garage based in Oxford. They'll be able to get them for you.

Last edited:
cheers prince mate, il probably pop into see them cause going by the dialing code they are local to were i work so do a little bit of face to face business. will let you know how i get on

yea im based in didcot just on the outskirts of oxford so il look them up n go n do a lil bit of face too face see wot the crack is, see wot else he got too offer up aswell

yea im based in didcot just on the outskirts of oxford so il look them up n go n do a lil bit of face too face see wot the crack is, see wot else he got too offer up aswell

If you speak to Maz (the big guy, dark hair) he'll happily sort you out with whatever you want/need. They're great blokes down there as well.

Call them up for the postcode mate because the listed one takes you to the wrong place. They're over in Abingdon.

even better mate, thats 5 mins away from were i am, 1 junc on the A34 haha. cheers for your help Prince mate, much appreciated

haha yea northampton to oxford is a fair old treck likes mate! cheers for everything mate, i will let you know n post up pics soon as i get the work done to it.