about time

hemingway

Torque Junkie
Car
hyundai coupe se
Well its about time,Had some 1 reverse in to me on my drivers side and they have just admitted liabilty.Accident happened beginning of november.so been dragging on for ages.Bit gutted tho,had it all priced up and approved and then cople of days later the interior light started playing up.When passenger doors open fine,it comes on.Drivers side it chooses when to work....Hopefully he will have enough paint left over to do my vtis lip kit up tho.

Bad luck there mate, nothing feels worse than having a car damaged like this. It sounds like you have just about got sorted. When do you think you will be back on the road?

Its drivable now its just all the passenger door on drivers side is smashed in.been hating driving around with it looking like that.Needed to get couple of quotes for job.1 was £690 and the second was £1100 with the excact repair.Ya can guess which 1 insurance wanted to go with.But i choose the 1st one anyway as i know him and he has a good reputation at what he does.I think if i choose the second i would of thought theyd go to righting it off and im just not ready to part with her yet.Shes done 122,000 with not a hint of rust and drives spot on.

just so you know mate, his insurance company has no right to tell you get quotes from repair shops and secondally, you bring the car to a shop of your choice

its your right who you want to carry out the repairs to your car, even if its the most expensive place in town

sorry to hear about your ordeal by the way

just so you know mate, his insurance company has no right to tell you get quotes from repair shops and secondally, you bring the car to a shop of your choice

its your right who you want to carry out the repairs to your car, even if its the most expensive place in town

sorry to hear about your ordeal by the way

Nope sorry not true. It's up to the insurers where the car gets repaired.

nope you can choose.
what im on about is say you hit me and accept liability. i phone my insurance and pass on all your details as long as they think theres enough evidence that puts you at fault then i can ether wait for your insurance to get into gear and contact me or go through my insurance where i would need to use an approved garage.
if you dont mind waiting you can use your own choice of repairer

You do need to "mitigate" your losses. Ie show that you have shopped around, which is why they generally ask for a couple of quotes.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back