Torque Cars

308 hdi how to make it sound nice

Discussion in '306/307/308/309 forums' started by Azza01, 21 June 2017.

1. Azza01

Azza01 Newbie

Wednesbury
    Car:
    Pug 308 s hdi 90
    Hi is then and one who could tell me how to get my car sounding nice

2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    IMO - You can't make a Diesel sound nice and believe me it's something I've spent quite a bit of time doing. Induction roar is ok, but they don't move much air to make it dramatic, a booming loud exhaust just amplifies the Agricultural dieselly sounds.

Oh and a very warm welcome to ToruqeCars, nice to have another Diesel owner along with us. Enjoy the site.

3. GaranZa

GaranZa Full member

Warsaw
    Car:
    BMW E46 2002
    Welcome as well! As said, my friend had a peg 308 diesel and I think that you won't make it sound really good.

4. derek1963

derek1963 Newbie

England
    Car:
    peugeot 308 gt 180
    hi the nearest to a diesel sounding good is the 308 diesel .although the sound is just piped into the cabin in dynamic mode .sounds good in the cabin though DEREK