306 d turbo

bayley

Tuner
Car
306 d turbo
getting my new exhaust done tomoz...2.5 inch stainless steel no cat,no middle box and a 4inch cobra back box :lol:
will try and do a little video and upload sometime next week.

had it done yesterday,can't think of the company my mate took me their so i will ask him....its in plymouth devon and cost me £100 to have it done which i thought was cheap.made all new brackets and cut the bumper out.can hear the turbo wistle now and when you boot it and change gear is sounds like its got a dump valve.

had it done yesterday,can't think of the company my mate took me their so i will ask him....its in plymouth devon and cost me £100 to have it done which i thought was cheap.made all new brackets and cut the bumper out.can hear the turbo wistle now and when you boot it and change gear is sounds like its got a dump valve.

£100 for a whole new exhaust system? Fair enough....

That dump valve sound is the turbo flutter, I want a dump valve as I like the sound. Need to figure out to fit one to a diesel as they have no throttle.

yes mate apart from the back box which i took to be fitted.i love dump valves and they are only cheap on ebay.best get the garage to fit one or look on youtube.
what you done to your car ?

yes mate apart from the back box which i took to be fitted.i love dump valves and they are only cheap on ebay.best get the garage to fit one or look on youtube.
what you done to your car ?

Hardly anything mate. In France atm.... made my self a cheap exhaust system to go into it and was rather pleased at how it performed and sounded, will deff get a decent one soon. A long awaited stage 1 is still on the list.

^^ Have a word with young J Dave when you go for the stage 1, he has done some remarkable things with his Pug ;)

Hardly anything mate. In France atm.... made my self a cheap exhaust system to go into it and was rather pleased at how it performed and sounded, will deff get a decent one soon. A long awaited stage 1 is still on the list.
get the stage 1 done it only takes 10 minutes...i found the best way is useing a mirror so you can see the holes and rolling the car backwards in 3rd and the holes line up in seconds,rocking it forwards and backwards takes ages.