Torque Cars

206 gti 180 supercharger

Discussion in 'Superchargers and Turbos' started by Bradleygti180, 29 August 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bradleygti180

Bradleygti180 Newbie

Gravesend
    Car:
    Peugeot 206 gti
    I would like to put a super charger on my 206 gtu but im having trouble finding out what exactly i have to upgrade first before i can add the supercharger. Also having trouble scourcing parts. Any help would be appreciated.

2. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)
    If you have not already, I would suggest having a little chat with these people: http://www.pug1off.com/ They have a great reputation with Peugeot cars.

3. Bradleygti180

Bradleygti180 Newbie

Gravesend
    Car:
    Peugeot 206 gti
    Thank u mate. Ill give them a bell

4. Bradleygti180

Bradleygti180 Newbie

Gravesend
    Car:
    Peugeot 206 gti
    Was also wondering if any straight through exgaust for a 206 would fit or do i need to look for engine numbers ect to find a compatible one?

5. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    The exhaust headers do vary between models, the rest of the exhaust follows the same route through the bottom of the car on the 206's, there is a slight bend at the end before the silencer.

Generally speaking all 1.4 exhausts are the same, all 2.0 exhausts are the same, even on the CC IIRC.

Specify the car model at the time of ordering the exhaust and you then have an opportunity to return it if it was not suitable.

6. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD