Torque Cars

2011 Audi Q5 3.2L FSI

Discussion in 'Audi forums' started by romaniannick, 12 July 2011.

1. romaniannick

romaniannick New member

USA, Connecticut, West Si
    Car:
    2011 Q5 3.2L FSI
    Did anyone ECU tuned a 2011 Audi Q5 3.2L FSI (USA edition)?
    I would appreciate your answers,
    Thanks, Nick

2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Welcome back Nick, how are you doing? You have good taste in cars.

Have you done any other mods to the car? There are not a lot of options around for the 3.2 yet but I'm sure I can find something for you. Have you had a chat with the guys at Revo yet?

3. romaniannick

romaniannick New member

USA, Connecticut, West Si
    Car:
    2011 Q5 3.2L FSI
    Thanks Waynne,
    No, I didn't do anuthing to my car so far, I checked the REVO web site, they only these for 3.2L FSI engines
    decat or highflow cats 2.5-3.0” cat-back high flow exhaust uprated airboxRecommended:Upgraded Clutch/lightened flywheel uprated cams

also I heard about Revo lemmiwinks that can change couple of settings in ECU