2.5L Jeep 4cyl. tunning

Car
1984 Cherokee 2.5L
Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone out there knew where to find any performance parts for an 84 jeep cherokee sport 2D 2.5L 4X4 5spd. i have never had a jeep cherokee before and i am trying to work with what i have so i don't have to drop alot of money in to it to get some more power out of the truck. anything helps!

Thanks.

Where are you from? Welcome to TorqueCars, its good to have you with us. Were there any parts you specifically wanted for this model? There is not a lot around but you should be able to get a good sports exhaust made up and I'm sure there must be an induction kit out there suitable. One other option is to get your cams reground to a fast road profile but to be honest the low down Torque you currently have is just about right for a Jeep.

well i am just looking to get some good net gains in hp and tourqe, i do know that every 5 lbs droped is equvalent to .869 hp and about 1 pft. i was looking more for desert type tuning because i live in phoenix 10 out of 12 months a year.

and if you know a good site for some body mods, i.e. lighter hoods, fenders, bumpers, bigger fender flares. there has to be a jeep specialty site out there somewhere.