2.2 i-cdti mods?

Big Ord

Wrench Pro
Car
Honda Civic CDTi
Hi Guys,

I've recently bought a Civic (as the title) and I was after a bit of advice on the quickest/cost effective mods I can do, not including a re-map, this is my first venture into Diesel so any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

not including a remap.
bigger turbo and injectors.
higher rated clutch.

stuff like intake and exhaust mods are going to do next to nothing with the exeption of ditching the DPF if youve one fitted

Why are you not interested in a remap? This is the quickest, cheapest bhp/£ available for diesels with approx 35-40% increase in bhp and lbs/ft. Name me another mod that can match that?

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies,

Yeh, I think exhaust and intake will not be the most likely things to change first, I've read a few things about people bashing uprated panel filters (had one on my 307 XSi and it was fine) just because there doesnt seem to be an intake kit available for this model??

Its not that I'm not interested, a re-map is the most obvious thing to do. If I can do a few things previous to that though then I should be able to make the most of the re-map I get.... thats the idea anyway.

Last edited: