1999 Audi A3 1.8T Quattro Sport + Garmin Nuvi

Hey guys

Pains me as it does, but new job and company car forces sale of my beloved A3.

Its a late reg 1999 in Merlin Purple. 132KW (180BHP) unmodified - 16" Audi sports alloys and factory lowered 20mm all round [that may need confirming as I've never checked with Audi but that's what I'm told].

Full leather inside with heated front seats. Audi Concert AM/FM Radio-Cassette-6 CD Multichanger, Climate control, electric tilt and slide sunroof, electric windows [front] and electric mirrors.

Exterior in good shape: some stone chips (as you would expect), small scuff on near side front bumper and small indentation on rear near side bumper (was there when I bought it and didn't get round to having it popped out). All the leather is in good nick too: some cracking on the drivers seat upright and a small blemish on the top of the rear seats but hardly noticeable.

I'm only the second owner - full Audi service history from new but privately serviced since I've had it (after reading reviews on Audi servicing!!). Owned since July 2006 but not driven since August 2008 as I couldn't bear to part with it. Has been kept ticking over and loving cared for and was MOT'd in Feb 2009. Next service due in 3,300 miles and would suggest cambelt is done.

I'm also chucking in my Garmin Nuvi 350 Deluxe satnav for good measure. All boxed with all accessories - registered with Garmin and will transfer ownership on sale.

Currently up on eBay for £2,400 o.v.n.o. If anyone is interested, please contact me by e-mail: chris@shibby.co.uk

or visit the auction:

Link

Its a lovely car and would love it to go to a good home.

Thanks

p1000401.jpg
[/URL] [URL=http://imageshack.us]

Last edited:
Yeah, it did go a bit quick. Had a lot of interest but someone went for the buy it now button.

Nice cars aren't they Waynne? I'm going to miss her :(

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back