1991 Accord 2.2i 4WS for sale

The car is a dark blue Honda Accord 2.2i 4Ws with the rear wheel steering. this car is totally original, no modifications, comes with elec windows, elec sunroof, cruise control, elec heated side mirrors, central locking, tow bar.

Unfortunatly the car is old and does reqiure a few jobs done before an MOT could be issued. The rear sills need some work, I had a quote and will cost about £250 for both sides to be welded and painted, the ALB (anti lock brakes) does not work but the car stops as a normal car would without it and does not affect the mot, the engine revs up and down when at idle, I think kit is the MAF sensor which is the same as the one on the 2.0 model, so shouldnt' be a problem to source. and finally the passenger side shock has gone so I would reccomend replacing both front shocks. the interior is in fairly good condition and the engine does not smoke, has had new exhaust, starter motor, oil and filter changed 8 months ago. and has done nearly 130000 miles Mot and tax expired late 2008.

This car is now getting rare and deserves to go to a good home rather than the scrap yard! And due to my other car needing more expensive repairs I can not afford and dont have the place to keep the honda. Which is a shame as the car has been in my family now for over 8 years and I do have a big soft spot for the car.

As for offers if you have read this far you are interested so please make me an offer! I know what the car is worth and it doesn't owe me anything so any sensible offer will not be refused!

the car is in west london ealing and any viewing is welcome.

Email me at yomalc@aol.com or call me on 07523865863

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back