TopGear thread 24/11/08

billyo

Track Warrior
Hope you dont mind me starting a topgear thread. I couldnt see one for the show last night.

What did you think of the show? The economy driving is always a waste of TV time but I was pretty surprised by the JAG.

I liked the Veryron/Zonda good to see James in something a bit quick.

when i saw the 2 cars racing and the buggatti destroyed the zonda, i was impressed, but when they said the 2 will be competing for the power lap,
i said to the gf that the zonda will beat it

she laughed and said, were you not watching the drag race???

in the end the zonda won, and she asked how did you know

and i told her the same as im about to explain

in order to acheive top speed, the buggatti changes shape, which makes it harder to corner
and thats why i cant stand the buggatti
loved that zonda and would prefer it to the buggatti anyday

that jag was amazing alright but big cars can do that, the engiene is so big it takes feck all power to carry its weight

next weeks show i dont know about, but they are in dublins rds on the 29th of this month, will it be a top gear special???
does anyone know about this???

Very impressed by the jag. But i'd love a Veyron parked on my drive. Whether it's good round a track or not i'd still have one.......
anything with turbo i suppose wiyh you
must say though they are unbelievable fast, they would tear chewing gum off the rd

No problem with you starting the thread mate. First come! So well done for beating us all to it. I've downloaded the program so will hopefully watch it later. It sounds good. Not sure they can improve on last weeks show with the V8 Blender but I'll wait and see. I hear that Stig has a bit more to do in this show as well!

No problem with you starting the thread mate. First come! So well done for beating us all to it. I've downloaded the program so will hopefully watch it later. It sounds good. Not sure they can improve on last weeks show with the V8 Blender but I'll wait and see. I hear that Stig has a bit more to do in this show as well!
i wont spoil it for you, but yeah, the stig is more involved