Hello fellow enthusiasts

Jayar

Car
A8 D2
First i’d Like to introduce myself my name is jay and I’m from Napa California where the wine is fine and the grapes grow like weeds just kidding, anyway I own a 1999 Audi A8 Quattro and have recently run into a few problems with it, so upon searching for solutions I discovered torque cars and would love to get some feed back on my troubles thanks for now and bless all.

Hi and welcome |B

So can you outline your problems so that we may be able to offer advise or help in some way ??

So my issue started when I gave somebody a jump and then after I realized that my battery light was on so I continued to get my car home to diagnose the issue I already knew that it was more likely the alternator from past experiences and figured I’m almost home (20)miles then all of a sudden my car went into limp mode then stalled after replacing the alternator and battery I have this non start but some stumbling issue my car doesn’t have the immobilizer so it’s come down to sensors I’ve replaced crankshaft sensor just don’t know what else apparently I reset the computer to factory and can’t figure out what I could be.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin, sorry for my slow reply, I've not been around for what feels like an age due to health and family issues!

Nice to have you along, I hope you're enjoying the site.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back