Does your car have a name?

Lunchmoney

The Torque Meister
Car
'98 JDM Impreza STI
Mine doesn't, it's just "The Scoob". Does that count as naming a car? I don't think so, others may differ.

What about a gender? Do you refer to your car as she or he? Or just it?

Blacky - it's not really a name but we refer to the car using this label!

Previous cars have had girls names Amy, Bridget etc... depending on it's personality really. Our current car doesn't really have a personality, perhaps it's time to customise it.

The Astras called Flick (matches the reg) is a she, although it's about the only thing that winds me up to the point of wanting to give a swift kick...should probably be a dude! (Noted the comment above lol)

Not especially. I have referred to it at the beaST in the past but that's about it. I've never understood naming cars personally

I don't think we humanise our car as much as we used to! Am I getting old or is it because of what it is?

My car has become a She. She is getting temperamental at certain times of the month.... :lol:

Amazing is it not LM, I once had a car called Daphne because my Ex at the time thought it looked like a Daphne :confused: Both were very crazy individuals :lol:

Mine is usually called whatever profanity rolls off my tongue at the time I am referring to the damn thing!

The (now dead) daily had a couple of names, "the green one", "shed", "beast" (Irony), "the scrapper" but now is called "the deadest one" due to the fact I own three non-runners at present.