Hello from Russia!

Samael

Car
Audi S2
Hello everyone!My name is Sergey, I'm from Russia. In my spare time I organize a winter rally sprints to members on the car from Lada to Evolution X or Audi C2. Just like modifying our cars and help friends.

Welcome to TorqueCars!

Please get involved with the forum and get posting. You need 10 posts or more to post links. I'm sure you'll hit 10 posts in no time!

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Hey buddy good to have you, I only ever get to hear the name Sergey in the movies, rolls nicely of the tongue.

privet.
welcome buddy. we got lot's lada's around here, and i loved them when entered the WTCC, sad they didn't do much, but showed some teeth. there are some hot modded ones.
hit the post range bro so we can see that winter rally would be nice.

privet.
welcome buddy. we got lot's lada's around here, and i loved them when entered the WTCC, sad they didn't do much, but showed some teeth. there are some hot modded ones.
hit the post range bro so we can see that winter rally would be nice.

The first step in tuning we usually start with a Lada.

Me and my friends built Lada 2101 with 1.6 16v engine. With TD05-16HR turbine from Evo 9 and other modifications we got 435hp at 2.2 bar boost.

133398260.jpg

133398259.jpg

133398267.jpg

from what car is the engine? they have less weight which is cool, but aerodynamics are bad, however with less weight aerodynamics doesn't matter :) car is awesome. would u go for widening it and lowering? it'll be useful.

The engine of the Lada 2112 (front-wheel drive, transverse-mounted engine, 1.5 16v 93hp on stock). We deployed the engine longitudinally and connected with the gearbox from 2101.

What is most interesting - the engine uses the default pistons 21213 Niva (4x4 SUV), which, after some refinement (to reduce the compression ratio) is kept up to 500 hp with 1.5 liters of engine displacement.

As for the future of this car, it is no longer in our hands. Vehicle sold a couple of years ago.

Last edited:
that car was awesome, living in macedonia we are very familiar with russian cars, and gotta admit the niva/uaz has shown themselves as cool off road cars. the samara 2 door has a cool look, also love the 110.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back