Swedish Day Car Show - Winner!

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Popped along to the Swedish Day Car Show on Sunday which was held at the Haynes Motor Museum in Somerset. Started off lovely and bright but towards dinner time it turned dark and ruddy cold, yet this did not deter the die hard enthusiasts.

The Beast was looking glorious if I do say so myself, and clearly benefitted from the 3 hours of detailing from the Autowash guys in Essex on the Saturday morning.

Apparently some 244 cars was counted on display along with 8 various trucks.
There were some absolutely marvellous cars on display, some of which was clearly and dearly loved by their owners.

Also while I was there pottering around and chatting to my fellow exhibitors, who should put in an appearance at the show? none other than TC's very own man about town and his good lady - the mighty Claymore :bigsmile:

After a good day on display the Beast was finally awarded with the prize "Favourite Young Swede" which covers both the Saab and Volvo cars on display and represents the very best of the bunch up to 12 years old.

I was over the moon with the award as was her indoors! I would like to share this award with my fellow members here on TC, it is all down to your help, encouragement and guidance on this T9 project that has got the Beast where it is today!

Thank you guys! and now a few photos.

The Beast.

Yours truly with his award and prize.

You could get to like this :)

Maybe you should get Carbon Weezel to make you a trophy cabinet :) - BUT ONLY AFTER MY DOORS ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!

:lol: Ok OG, I take the hint! I shall hold of on the next big CF project for at least a month just for you! ;)

Well done

IMG_0269_zpsfe63d10c.jpg

but what is this?????

and wheres the pics of claymores car or didnt he take it

Well done

IMG_0269_zpsfe63d10c.jpg

but what is this?????

This is called a Toppola PG! It is ruddy marvellous, Peter is from Belgium and he travels all over Europe to various Saab meets in this car. It is so cosy inside and so well kitted out with a mini cooker, TV and lots of other gadgets. It is amazing how everything fits in. Sunday he was cooking a meat and vegetable soup and it was delicious both her indoors and I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

Modesty, nothing wrong with that Clay.[boring...what ever]

Once young Clay has finished the latest round of modifications to the wonder estate and posted up the photos, you may well think differently HB.

Glad Clay was not there as the trophy might well have gone a different direction :sad2: :)

Last edited:
I get the feeling my post was badly worded and then misunderstood.

Misunderstood maybe, but nothing bad aimed at you at all young man :)
It was merely an observation! Pictures don't do Clays car justice.
I saw this for the first time at the Swedish Day in 2012 when he also announced himself at the front entrance with undoubtedly the noisiest car at the show :lol:

Good work T9 - you really deserved another win. With all those trophies you've won and the scrap value of metal you cash them in and finance your next round of mods!

Agreed T9, just to be safe, I meant that Clay was being incredibly modest about his obviously everything but boring rocket on wheels.

I think the confusion came from HB thinking that My S60 was my 850
This is my S60:
LOL, no that wasn't it...that's what you get for working night shift and posting on TC at 04:00 o clock in the morning, only you can actually understand what you're trying to say, my bad, humble apologies.

My personal favourite...

Attachments

• T9.jpg
    T9.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 4
Excellent result, congratulations. Some nice phots of the older generation of motors on show too, thank you. :bigsmile: