Hey All :)

stewie0812

Car
Civic Sport 1.6
Hey all, Im a newbie on these forums!
Been an avid watcher of this forum for ages, even printed myself out a little car tuning folder from this site.. but have never got around to signing up.

Hope i can get some good help and advice while on here:amuse:

Stew

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.
Thank you:) i most certainly do feel very welcome!
I've been a browser of the site for months but didnt realise it was a forum untill recently!

Well ive got a 2004 civic sport with minor mods using tips from this site, 2" catback and a new intake:)
afew stickers to add a few extra bhp here and there:p

I've even printed off almost a whole folders worth of car modifying tips from the site that i read occasionally too:)

Great stuff Stewie, you will find untold amounts of invaluable information on this site! I am approaching my second full year on here now and I have learnt an awful lot since my green novice days ;)

Great stuff Stewie, you will find untold amounts of invaluable information on this site! I am approaching my second full year on here now and I have learnt an awful lot since my green novice days ;)
As i said iv been a browser for ages but never realising it was a forum:amuse:
What sorta stuff? general car things? I've already got a few questions stacked up:)

Welcome stewie good forum full of tips and info,got ya questions mate fire em in you will learn loads!!!!!!.
Thanks:) Ah brilliant.. And by the way i think you've got my dream car:D
I've always loved the Skyline generation of cars, maybe one day when insurance is abit more affordable;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back