Newbies Say Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
trooper said:
Hi, welcome and just ignore me, i'm just a girly who's on here for a bit of car advise and you get a good laugh.
Welcome again.

Trooper

hi, nice to know thats its just not a boys thing! lol :)

Trust me Steveo, there are a few girls on here, but to be honest, i'm probably the least girly!!! Buddy will agree with me on that one, she's been trying for a long, long, long, long, long time to turn me "girly", after being a tomboy for more years than i care to remember and hanging about with guys most of my life the girly thing is a wee bit too much for me. I've yet to find a guy that can shock me or make me blush.......lol.

Hi Steveo. welcome to the site. A lot of us started out with Nova's (even me!) so you're in good company. :D

Hi -welcome to the site. I think your English is pretty good - certainly better than my Costa Rican. What is your favourite car then?

Hi,

I'm Ailwyn, I currently own a 1995 Lotus Elan S2, a 2001 Honda Accord Type V (2.3i) and a 1998 Honda Civic 1.4iS.

I regularly loiter around a Lotus forum so I'm pretty sorted for my Elan, however there seems to be a distinct lack of tuning/servicing info available for the Hondas, so my primary aim, at present is to pick peoples brains :)

Ailwyn

Welcome to the site Ailwyn - we really need to do more Lotus stuff here so hopefully you'll see the site grow in scope over the next few months! Feel free to pick our collective brains though and ask away?

Hi to you martinmoreton, welcome to the site. Nice to have you along. What car have you got or planning to get?

not too big on the car front im afraid, got meself one of those meriva tdi jobs, family car an all that. if you count tints and alloys pimped :wink:

Not the cheap ebay ones! It would be worth starting a thread in the Vauxhall sesction and asking what the best chip is and get some feedback from the Vauxhall lads.

Awlright every one. Im Jim, hows it going? Not got a car atm :( not even got my licence yet, but soon to change hopefully in 3 weeks time. No idea what kind of car im getting (hoping for a 306 or a saxo :D to start off)

Wecome to the site. Good luck with the licence Jim :wink: . I know Freddie will try and convince you to go with a Saxo - and this does seem a good starting point until you get some NCB built up. Why not post in the Pug and Citroen sections below and see what recommendations for a first car you get from our members.

newbie here

how u doin everybody?? name is hamza from jordan and i drive a damn slow VW Golf 1.4 mk4 and im sensing this could be a good place to talk about it so i hope i could find help here.

Thanx guyz.. i really appreciate it.. hopefully since i dont know anyone here yet, i could see u or refer to u guyz from a time to time.. if that doesnt bother u ofcourse.. thanx again

Alrite everyone, im Tom from england just got myself first car and as u all did, on my way to fitting my system :p

anyways yeah that will do for my intro lol :)

Its early days - a lot of our members are working or doing other unimportant tasks :wink: - they'll be on later this evening. :)

We are planning a show this July at the Hop Farm :shock: . It will take the form of an organised meet with overnight camping a bar and great music! Still negotiating prices etc but will be interested to hear what you'd like to see going on at the show :eek:

Hey guys nice to be on bord, my name is ste and i drive a 1.8 vauxhall astra, look forward to chatting to you all

Hi MAX180 - welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here with us. The Leon Cupras are nice cars and very tunable too. Have you done any mods to it yet?

I have upgraded my brakes & discs,new dump valve,exhaust,air filter & just similar simple things & a private reg. Had a few problems & as you know they re never cheap. My sons got loads of plans for it & were going through some of them,ive had a remap too but that was due to engine & sensors.

hey . . . ya all . . . i am mario . . . dont have a car . . .
But i love tuning&styling and thats all... :lol:

Hiya people, just found the site, thought I'd better sign up.

Driving a 170bhp V6 Mondeo estate on the road at the mo, waiting on my Twin-Cam Sierra drift car (should be here on Saturday) so I can start the drift mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back