hello from turkiye :)

Merhaba! Welcome to the forum Kaan. My misses is half-Turkish on her Dads side.

I like the new Mito's a lot. Will try and get you some info on how to gain more power soon.

Most of us do, all the old boys are probably in bed at this time though haha.

Good news is here in the UK there are a couple of companies that can map these up 185bhp already, and you'd see even bigger gains with a more free-flowing exhaust system and panel filter no doubt.

Depending on how new your car is the warranty will be voided by mods though I think.

What colour have you chosen? Once you reach 10 posts you can get some pictures up :D So start having a look around the forum and get posting!

thank you everyone for the warm welcome :)

Most of us do, all the old boys are probably in bed at this time though haha.

Good news is here in the UK there are a couple of companies that can map these up 185bhp already, and you'd see even bigger gains with a more free-flowing exhaust system and panel filter no doubt.

Depending on how new your car is the warranty will be voided by mods though I think.

What colour have you chosen? Once you reach 10 posts you can get some pictures up :D So start having a look around the forum and get posting!

yeah i know re-mapping is good for 185 hp but i want to make sure that the engine is up for it. i've seen quite a few tuned cars on sale in a local site, afraid they've seen some issues and want to get rid of the car.

it has almost been 2 years so warranty is almost over :) that's why i am looking for improvements ;)

it's called metallic black but has a very nice colour, becomes brownish where the sun shines. let's get the posts up then :D

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back