Does Anyone Know anything about Aftermarket Turbo?

I know a guy who is selling this:

Turbo kit - Manifold, new studs, new head, new intake manifold, injectors, downpipe, turbo (Garrett T25), blow off valve, spare throttle body and random accessories, turbo gaskets (intake and dp side), manifold gasket (between manifold and head), stainless braided water and oil lines, stainless braided fuel lines, fuel perssure regulator (stock and uprated), stainless downpipe. The manifold was machined a few months ago and injectors have been flowtested and cleaned by Wich Doctor in USA. I will include the injector loom and I also have a set of larger 3SGE rev3 injectors with pigtails. You will need your own engine management. £200 to go to a good home. Pictures are in my mod thread. I have done all the hard work and these parts can be fitted in a weekend if you know what you are doing. You just need intercooler, fuel pump (GT4 used one will do or better still from a Supra) and some form of engine management. For more power, fit a standard Corolla head gasket which I can supply genuine from Toyota. around £50.

Now most of it's jap to me lol, but away to price a intercooler and fuel pump but is this all that I need?

And What does he mean by engine mangement?

Any help Greatful as not wanting to buy it if I have to fork out another few extra £100's

A real bargain at 200 Pounds, in fact an unbelievable, fantastic deal. Engine management simply means that that he is not going to supply you with an ECU , that's all.

Kind of ECU Can you use? like one from a GT4 into a GT?

Intercooler £80

Fuel Pump £50

ECU £??.??

Turbo Kit £200

Total £400 hopefully lol

Seems a bit to good to be true at that price mate but if it's genuine then rip his arm of at that price.

Make sure he posts plenty of pictures or you go and see it before you buy. One of the key things is check the turbo and make sure there is no play in the shaft

Yeah maybe your Right Econ,......I cant go and see if as the guy stay's in Essex, he said he's breaking a celica but I'll get him to get me pictures when he reply's and I'll forward them here lol

I'll just stop yous all there .... Reply from Him

"Sorry The car got Clamped last week and they took the car away"

So Turbo Kit isn't for sale :(

The question I have is, a new Turbo kit cost's £1500 at least and people break cars to gain max money from them instead of selling as broken ..... something fishy going on lol

Yep sounds a bit suspect mate. think your probably lucky here

Too cheap and if you're going to all the hassle of fitting/changing a turbo don't bother putting a journal bearing one on.

suspect the car itself was nicked first - then they dont care what price the parts are. If it really is gbp1500 new and it still works fine then cant see being much other reason for such a bargain