Toyota corolla AE92 GTi with 4age

was once a stunning AE92 with exceptional performance, been sat on my driveway for 4yrs unused and has fallen fowl of the rotworm in the usual places - Tailgate is trash, sunroof too, rear arches are blown paint faded really bad.

Good points...
Interior is in great shape
17" Tsw's with new tyres (only done about 30miles)
new rotors all round
poly bushes
Lowered 30mm
Induction kit
Stainless exhaust
semi clear rear lights
clear front and side indicators
front and rear bumper extensions
vented bonnet

rolling road tuned to 180bhp

Cant post pics yet as i need to clock up 10 posts, that'll happen soon.

Completely open to offers.

When it was good:
rolla.jpg
[/IMG]

rollabanner.jpg

Now is knackered..

toy4.jpg

toy2.jpg

its actually worse than it looks in these photo's, i do my own bodywork and it needs a whole new tailgate, the arches can be done though, the sunroof (no pic) is shot but a new skin is cheap :)

A nice project then! I found that covering rust is a false economy it makes more sense to replace the whole panel.

Yep, i normally cut the rot out and fabricate a repair panel, unless a replacement is cheap and easy ?

£300 ? for the engine/box - exhaust - interior - wheels and tyres. you can have the rotten metal that surrounds it all for free.

It really is knackered.

rudeboivt1 you need another post before PMs are enabled for you to recive.

think its 10 post anyway
might be 20. unity will be able to tell you when he sends you one itll bounce back to him if you cannot accept it

sorry i've been away for a while.

Car is still here, it has a new tailgate on it now from 'GL' model as these tailgates dont rot.

:bigsmile:

aww ok kool man umm how much u want for it as im 16 u know looking for a car? coz like idk how much these would be worth

tax and tested ones go for just over £1000 these days but mine is on sorn and without tax or mot so i'm looking for about £400 it will need to be towed.

It needs a really really good polish or a coat of paint to make it look good again, its got a few rare modification parts from South Africa on it, and these cars also run in group 18 insurance so make sure you can insure it !

aww ok yer i was just looking for a project im doing tafe at the moment and next year joining the army and doing an electical apprentiship and since i do tafe part time and looking for a job i got tones of time on me hands so yer but i also noticed the car is in some outher country not australia hey on a estimate how much do you think it willl cost to ship?

the sunroof (no pic) is shot but a new skin is cheap :)

I need to fix my sunroof. I've been putting it of but now it's leaking. Where can i get a new skin for it and what do you call cheap?

Will post pictures soon.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back