Limp mode

CottlozA3diesel

Wrench Pro
Car
A3 8l diesel 110
Right folks getting the 2 fault codes for egr cuz it bin deleted vaccum a al bin changed but the guy b4 skipped out the solinoid on top of the manifold getting my hair of with this 19561 and 17849 manifold flap short to ground plz help

Sorry buddy, but I am going to have to wait for my 14 year old streetwise nephew to get home from school, hopefully he will be able to decipher and tell me, what it is that you just said! :embarrest:.......:lol:

Ok I will try again I am getting the two fault codes above they are the egr valve it as bin deleted could you please help me with them it's causes limp mode can I bypass these code somehow thankyou for your time.

When you say the EGR valve was deleted, by who and how? If it was done correctly via a remap then I am not sure how it could still be generating a fault code.

I could be missing something here so I look to our senior diesel boffins to shed some light on this one.

When you say the EGR valve was deleted, by who and how? If it was done correctly via a remap then I am not sure how it could still be generating a fault code.

I could be missing something here so I look to our senior diesel boffins to shed some light on this one.
i have heard certain rumours about a ecu 15 amp fuse and a vaccum pipe that could be buggered scratching me head with this one as wel as me little cts problem I have thank you again t9 man

I don't know if this ECU fuse removal might work, it does on a Saab 9-3, fuse 2 to be exact. By pulling this fuse for 60 seconds and reinserting it, you start the ECU back of on a learning curve. It won't or should I say it should not lose any pre-programmed settings but it will restart the learning capability's of your driving style and adapt the fuel and air etc accordingly.

Recently I have measured the ohms from each missing solinoid so I brought to resistors measuring same value 33 ohms n18 and 15ohms for n289 one plugged in obII reader no codes winner

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back