Car
renault 5 gt turbo
60922_117621424963303_107471032645009_139523_7559759_n.jpg

35545_1500480793262_1271440345_31355705_4317163_n.jpg

f.jpg

nn.jpg

hh.jpg

DSCF0453.jpg

some of the pics are old. has had more done since these where taken.
il get some more up soon.

ha ha. yeah may come in handy in the snow.
there isnt meany on the road now. i have paperwork going back to 1990 for her. she has been looked after alot!

yeah had a bloke say the same thing to me yesterday. lol
today i fitted the new drilled and groved discs and green stuff pads. she now stops like im hitting a wall. its great. still got the braded hoses to fit.

yeah going for buckets and harnesses next. as were doing the ring in may. anyone want to come??????

fatty i love it in white. its a bitch to keep clean at this time of year but i wouldnt change it.

yeah going for buckets and harnesses next. as were doing the ring in may. anyone want to come??????

fatty i love it in white. its a bitch to keep clean at this time of year but i wouldnt change it.

nor should you, i love the subtle body mods you've done and the wheels set it off very nicely,

to be honest mate it was like that when i got it. havent done anything to the outside. thats why i got it cos it looked so nice. and the fact it has so much paper work i can fill my front room and dinning room floor with it.

nice car fella im also a gtt owner are you a member of the rtoc ? also whats your spec on the engine ? i take its a t25 or t25/t2 turbo. what boost u running. also ill have a gt tuning double cap i/c for sale very soon if your interested

hi mate. i am on renault5gtturbo.com got beg build thread on there. with spec and tuns of pics. check it out.
got intercooler now but thanks anyway.
yeah its a t25. 15psi boost.

but bloody head gasket went so re building it with some head work and other bits.
she should be brought back to life by the end of next week. cant bloody wait.

what you got then????

hi mate. i am on renault5gtturbo.com got beg build thread on there. with spec and tuns of pics. check it out.
got intercooler now but thanks anyway.
yeah its a t25. 15psi boost.

but bloody head gasket went so re building it with some head work and other bits.
she should be brought back to life by the end of next week. cant bloody wait.

what you got then????

make sure you get the fuelling set up properly as well mate as thats prob the reason your hg went

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back